Digital Humanities Tools
- see DiRT Directory
- Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations
ADHO promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
An online hub focused on matching digital humanities projects seeking assistance with scholars interested in project collaboration.
A space where librarians, archivists, LIS graduate students, and information specialists of all stripes can contribute to a conversation about digital humanities and libraries.
- Digital Humanities Now
An experimental, edited publication that highlights and distributes informally published digital humanities scholarship and resources from the open web.
A free, crowd-sourced community platform to find Projects and Events related to your interests. The goal is to help foster collaboration, and increase information access to the larger DH community.
Evaluating Digital Scholarship
- "Guidelines for Evaluating Work in Digital Humanities and Digital Media"
Modern Library Association (MLA)
- "Guidelines for the Evaluation of Digital Scholarship in History"
American Historical Association (AHA)
- "Guidelines for the Evaluation of Digital Scholarship in Art and Architectural History"
College Art Association (CAA), Society of Architectural Historians (SAH)
Campus Partners in Digital Humanities
- The Humanities Institute
- College of Arts & Sciences
- DiMenna-Nyselius Library
- Center for Academic Excellence
- Jeremiah Mercurio (Senior Reference Librarian & Instruction Coordinator) / Curtis Ferree (Collection Development Librarian for Non-licensed Resources)
- Concept & Theories of Digital Humanites
- Wit Meesangnil (Head of Library Digital Servcies & Technology) / Robert Hoyt (Web & User Experience Librarian)
- Web Development & Hosting & Other Technical Issues
- Chris Vescovi (Curriculum and Technology Specialist) / Debbie Whalley (Manager of Academic Computing Support)
- Apps, Technology and Pedagogy